The correct key for this lock will be 70534
The very large range of keys that we supply, with very few exceptions,
are cut individually to customer's requirements. The number that we
need to cut the correct key is stamped on the original key and the lockface.
If the manufacturer has not stamped the full numberd on the lockface
- Indicate the shape of the lock face and its
finish (is it stain or shiny chrome?).
- Indicate where the number is stamped in
relation to the key hole (e.g. along side).
- State the make and type of equipment to which
the lock is fitted (is it wood or metal?).
- Whereveer possible provide the manufacturer's
name on the key (the same prefix letters can be used by more than one
- Prefix letters and numbers must be provided
- If there are no key numbers (or if the lock is
broken) we can replace locks to your sample.
- Information sheets are available on request to help you identifiy
your correct requirements.
A typical order may therefore include the following information:
||Link 51 metal locker
||Eurotek desk (single drawer)
||Metal filing cabinet (no make and no prefix letters or numbers)
||Caplan desk pedestal (3 drawers)
||Bisley tambour unit (metal with plastic doors)
Some examples of key and lock series.
Click here to place an order on
line for keys or locks