EasyOpenRFID Electronic Door Release
Ideal for use in both the office and at home
The RFID locks work in a similar way to card entry systems but use TinyTags (electronic keys) as the key rather than swipe cards. It works on the principle of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and simply holding the tag in the proximity of the reader is all that is necessary to unlock the door. There are no external components to jam, be vandalised, or attract unwanted attention.
Benefits & Features:
- Conventional keys are replaced by small, electronic TinyTags, each programmed with its own security code from over a million combinations.
- TinyTags are small and fit conveniently inside key fobs, wristwatch straps, pendants, etc.
- TinyTags are read and identified at distances of up to 60mm, no physical contact with the reader is necessary.
- The identification time is a fraction of a second, so access is virtually instantaneous.
- Simply present the TinyTag in the vicinity of the reader and the door is unlocked. Fumbling for the right key when carrying something and fumbling to get the key in the lock on a dark night are things of the past.
- TinyTags can be programmed into multiple locks, so you can use just one 'key' for all your doors, at home and in the office.
- Unlike conventional keys, lost TinyTags can simply be erased from the reader, no need to replace the lock.
- Numerous options available, including manually and fully networked systems.
- Door Release (Strike), which forms the mechanical lock and is opened by the...
- Electronic controller and Sensor, which reads the TinyTag and authorises entry.
- A master TinyTag, which is used to authorise access with the everyday TinyTags.
- 3 RFID everyday TinyTags, mounted in key ring fobs.
- Mains Power Supply and installation instructions.
- Additional TinyTags.
- Units with higher TinyTag capacities.
Manually and fully networked solutions.
To order click on the items below: